Me

Me
Cat pass precision - Notts

Wednesday 10 January 2007

Training 06/01/2007

  • Got up today at about 9:00 and then went to the train station, at about 9:50, where i met; Jack, Luke, Jamie, Jonny, Wizey and Tumo. We then went across to a place near the echo, where we trained for a bit. We then went up to the spar where we got some food and along that road we met up with jim, then we headed off to the magistrates court. I was trying to do a rather large (for me) precision from a rail to a wall. After trying a few times i couldnt manage to get it even though i knew i could, i kept putting my second leg down. Then Jim saw me trying and he came to help me, he told me i wasn't jumping up enough and that i shouldn't pull away my leg, because i was going to get it if i just left my leg to land. So i tried it again and i made it!I was very happy with myself and then i did a pretty easy underbar, but it felt nice to be able to do it so i repeated it a few times. Then some people went off to the church, but me and Jack took wizey and tumo to this bin in town to try a cat over it and land over a purple line, which jack had achieved on thursday. We then met back up with the people at the church where we didn't really train at all apart from jonny doing a massive precision! After that we went to city hall and trained for a bit, but then it started raining, so we went under. We played Pk tag for a bit, then some bikers came so we went off to get some drinks. When we came back we did a silent landing competition )the first one was a cat pass one which i sat out and watched. Wizey won that one. Then we did a switch hands one which i did do, i think Jack or Jonny won it i can't remember.
    Afterwards, jonny and jamie left and Tumo ran to get his train whilst, Me, Jack, Jim, Wizey and Luke went to subway.
    Then I got picked up :P

    Achievements for the day;
  • I got a precision that I was struggling with, after Jim's help.
  • I think I improved on landing my switch hands a bit more silently.

No comments: